Grabbed a button!!!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas goodies

This is a horrible photo but now I don't know how to delete it to put another in, but anyhow, this is the Christmas card that I made to send to my Christmas card list. It was made with Peaceful Wishes and was very pretty (really!!!).

I made this gift card holder to send to my parents. It was from the tutorial program from Erika Martin (I love her tutorials--I can hardly wait for each Thurs. to roll around to find them in my in box). This card is very sparkly which doesn't show up. Darn.


I made a ton of these tile coasters. I made our daughter 6 sets to give to our grandson's teachers, etc and I made that many to give to neighbors and friends. What fun. They were very easy and look great. I put some in the origami box with ribbon bow that was from the tutorial on Splitcoast, but never took a photo of them.




Maria Bell did this tutorial for a hot chocolate holder that is a slider card. I didn't give that yet, but plan to next week when I see my Chirpractor. His sec'y is awesome and deserves way more than this, but she seems to like the little goodies I give her.




I saved the best for last--this card was from Dawn (Dawn's Stamping Thoughts) and is sparkly and cute. I love this and it is a one layer card. Thank you Dawn--It is awesome.
I will post more about Christmas soon. I trust everyone had a great holiday. Be back soon.
Cheryl





3 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Your coasters turned out great, and you are right they are fun to make.

Amanda Sewell said...

Those tiles with the big pink ribbon are absolutely to die for!!! :)

Helen said...

I can tell that the Peaceful Wishes card is truly beautiful! I too struggle with photos but found a great tutorial on a blog somewhere. If I can find it, I'll be back with a link.