Grabbed a button!!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A RAK from my TAC upline

My upline from TAC, Janaina Oliveira, has really spoiled me. Aside from all the help she provides for me in TAC, she sent me this great box of goodies from her trip home to Brazil. Wow!!! She made this adorable little basket which held (you see I said held, not holds) candy. It didn't last me long--yum. And she sent this postcard of the beach she used to frequent. Her mother made this beautiful towel by hand. I am honored to have it in my possession. Thank you for thinking of me Jana. Brazil is a most beautiful country and it sure does produce great people (YOU!!!).
Thanks for looking at this.
Cheryl

3 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Thanks Cheryl :)

Little C's Creations said...

great goodies!!! Jana is truly a sweet Angel!!

hugs,
Jen

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift you are a lucky gal. I would eat up the candy as I opened the rest of the RAK, LOL!

Powered By Blogger