Grabbed a button!!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mary Anderson

I don't know how to find out but do any of you who read my blog have Mary Anderson's address? I really want to send her a card but can't find it anywhere and am just hoping that someone that reads mine, has it. Mary is such a precious person and got hurt and she needs to know that I am thinking about her. I hope someone can help me. Mary's blog "Its all about the journey" is amazing and I am really missing her.
Thanks so much and I will get back to posting some creations soon.
I have been away from home because my stepfather passed away unexpectedly so I have been in PA. Also I was at my daughters home helping her get ready for the open house to introduce folks to her Stampin' Up business. We had a ball creating cards and projects. What fun to craft with her. I would love it if you would check in on her blog at www.craftersclubreadingpa.blogspot.com Maybe you can see some of what we did!!! Also she is running a special on free shipping with a $75 order for the month of Oct. to hopefully jumpstart her business. That is a 10% savings which in these times is very helpful.
Thanks for checking in on me today and I am sorry to have been so absent.
Get well Mary if you are reading this.
Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, your DD's cards and her open house looked fab. You girls did a great job :) Glad you are back.

Mary said...

Mary Anderson is doing much better. No need to send her a card. :) Oh my gosh, I just about fell off of my chair after reading your post. You are one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure to meet via the web. Thank you for thinking of me Cheryl.It means so much to me.

I am very sorry for your loss. Losing your stepfather must have been difficult. My thoughts are with you.

I did stop off at yor daughters blog and looked at all of her cards. She does such wonderful work. I have never tried the soot technique. I will have to try that as soon as I am able to stamp again.

Mary

Powered By Blogger