Grabbed a button!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last card from this class

This is probably least favorite of the cards I made. It was made with the ornament punch and I just didn't "get it" as to how to layer these punch outs. I saw others and they were very cute, but not mine!!! The bottom layer is again made with the Top Note die. I do like these colors tho. This is the last card from this class, but I plan to go again so will have more to show you. It is awesome to be back doing what I love to do.
Cheryl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, could you use some dimensional dots in places? It may help, I also love the color combo on this card. Wonderful job!

Mary said...

I think that you are being too hard on yourself Cheryl. I love your card!I love that you used the ornament punch and I love the colors. I just mught case this one. :)

Mary

Unknown said...

What's wrong with this?? Looks great!
Maybe you would like it more with dimensionals between the layers?? And I love the colors.

Powered By Blogger