I was tagged a long time ago by Kathyat kathyskreations and also by Rebecca Grohall at Bella Carta~Beautiful paper to tell 7 unknown things about myself. This is hard as I am very open with everyone and I think people know everything about me, but I will try.
1. I lived for 49 years of my life no further than 25 miles from where I was born. At age 49, my husband and I moved to North Carolina and I had a very difficult time adjusting to having no family nearby and not knowing the area. I was frightened to leave the house for fear I would get lost and never find my way back to my house. But, now after 10 years of living here, I love it and can't imagine moving back to PA.
2. I am a hoarder. You would never believe how many supplies for all my crafts I have in this house. I learned to weave baskets, so have reed stacked up in our garage. Then I learned to scrapbook and now I have all sorts of scrapbook supplies--paper, stickers, albums, pages, etc. all stored. Now I have the stamping bug, and not just Stampin' Up. I have all of it. I have all the ink pads, all the watercolor wonder crayons, all the markers, paper galore. I can't seem to control myself!!
3. I am the same way over food. I hoard it. I have all my closets filled with food and my freezer is jammed full. I wonder what kind of psychological problem I have.
4. And on top of all that, I have a weight problem. I seem to hoard calories!!! Doesn't matter how much I eat or don't eat, the wt. comes on.
5. I love doggies. I have a westie who is 13 and a little shih-poo who is going to be 2. Abby and Gracie. I love them and I talked my husband into a camper so that we could travel without putting them in a kennel.
6. I am an RN, but never got my NC license, so am a stay at home stamper. I will keep my PA license in case.
7. I get more joy out of sending out Wish RAK's than the actual use of the
stamps for cards. Some of my stamp sets have never seen ink except for sending out Wishes. I love it!!! If any of you have not heard of Splitcoast Wish RAK, hurry right over there and join!!!
Ok, there you have it. I am not going to tag anyone because I am probably the last to get tagged as hardly anyone reads my blog except Kathy!! Thanks for checking in.