Grabbed a button!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Long Time , No See!!

I am taking part in Jen's monthly RAK and this is the card I received from Teri Suzuki all the way from Hawaii. She must have found out that it is my birthday in August and made me this very cute birthday card. I love it Teri. Go check out her blog www.bigideasfromalittlegirl.blogspot.com and see all her great work.
Also go see Jen at http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2007/07/super-cool-rak-from-flossie.html (also known as Pieces of Me). I think it is too late to sign up for her August card RAK, but look for the Sept. It is so much fun. Jen is a talented stamper and she is a TAC consultant now so I am expecting some very neat things from her. Thank you so much Teri for this great card.
This was such a treat to come home from vacation to. I feel like I received a gift from royalty. It is from the famous Beate Johns!!! I am in the bloggers RAK group in Splitcoast Stampers. What a beautiful card. Thank you so much Beate. If you haven't done so already, run over to her blog http://www.beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ She also does many tutorials which are so easy to follow and also does a sketch challenge.

I came home from vacation to some great treats. This card is from blogger Paula Goff of Paula Ponders. I read her blog each and every day. What a talented stamper Paula is!!! Go check her out at http://stampnscrapwithpaula.blogspot.com/2007/08/wacky-wednesday.html Thank you Paula for such a great card. It is even better in person.
Guess that is all the great RAK's I received while I was gone. I only wish I could stamp as good as these talented gals and I appreciate that they share their work with me. Thank you all!!!
Cheryl







3 comments:

Teri said...

Hey Cheryl! Glad you liked my RAK! Take care! Aloha - Teri

Unknown said...

Some great cards here, very nice mail day for you!

Little C's Creations said...

you're so sweet to plug me, sister!!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Powered By Blogger