Grabbed a button!!!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged by Janiana (2 Worlds)

I got tagged by Janiana http://2worldswings.blogspot.com and I see a couple numbers got left off but that is ok. Here are my answers and I need to tag 3 more bloggers.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom got my name from a character in a book.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Just last week when we spent so much money on this new toybox camper.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hate.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't usually eat lunch meat, but if I am going to have a sandwich I like to have chicken breast that I cooked.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 2, a son who is going to be 37 this year and a daughter who is 34. Our lovely daughter has blessed us with 2 great grandkids--a grandson, Luke, who is 7 and a granddaughter, Helen, who is 2.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like me, so yes!!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I am not that brave
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like Oatmeal allot but eat Fiber one for the fiber content.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, in personality not in physical strength.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I love Breyers vanilla but have tried to give it up.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they have a smile on their face.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My legs as I have Milroy's disease and they are not pretty
.17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? This is the easiest question as I miss my Nana. She was the best grandmother and I spent lots of time with her. I miss her as much today as I did 22 years ago when she passed.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khakis and white sneakers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sausage and egg and 1 piece of lt. toast for breakfast.(we eat a nice breakfast on Sat. and Sunday and then cereal every other morning.)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? pinkish
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My friend sells essential oils and I have one called "Magic Mist" that is wonderful. It is eucalyptus (however you spell it) and it is so pleasant.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Our daughter
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? You bet, she is a great stamper and I am honored that she tagged me.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Auto racing because my husband works in that industry
27. HAIR COLOR? reddish brown (colored)
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghetti
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy of course
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In Her Shoes (it was all I had and was ok)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A beach read--The Summer I Dared by Barbara Delinsky
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing (I have a Lap Top)
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? One versus 100
41. FAVORITE SOUND? I love listening to the mockingbirds in our yard and all the different bird sounds that they can make. My husband and I sat out on our front porch just this morning listening. Sometimes they make us laugh as they go thu their repertoire.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tahiti
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have no talent and that is why I CASE cards.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a small town in PA

Now I need to tag 3 people. This one is different so I will tag Kathy (because she is such a great friend)from Kathyskreationshttp://kathyskreations-kathy.blogspot.com, Betty (because she is a new friend from Splitcoast and loves camping too)from stamping and scrapinghttp://ladybugscraps.blogspot.com, and Rhonda from http://rveverywhere.blogspot.com (because I love reading her blog and her adventures as she is such a neat person).

I hope these folks respond. It was fun. Thanks Jan.

3 comments:

2 Worlds said...

you're welcome
And I think the Beatles are winning :))))

Rhonda and Allyn said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for tagging me! I did it on my blog and it was fun! However, I could not create the link to your site correctly. Windows is blocking me from doing it on my blog no matter what I try.

Doris said...

Love your blog and enjoyed reading the answers to your questions. We have a lot in common! Hope you'll check out my blog. Happy New Year!

Powered By Blogger