Grabbed a button!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some creations

This card is a Dahlia fold card that I made for my stepmother's birthday. It was alot of work and this photo sure doesn't show it. I think it is quite pretty, but plain.
And then I decided to make my sister a worry tin as Sara Paschal has shown. I used the PTI DP and the stamp set Everyday Blessings. This shows the inside of the box.
Here is the outside of the tin. I used an altoid tin that I had saved.
Thanks for looking in.
Cheryl

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, Cheryl the blessing box is cute - I'm sure she'll like it.
Hugs,
Betty

2 Worlds said...

Great projects !
Loved the tin !

Gina Wrona said...

OMG! Cheryl, that would be perfect for my teenage son who is having some difficulties with peer pressure at his middle school. I so need to make one of those for him. It'd be much cheaper than the therapist we are supposed to see tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't have that stamp set.

Joani McDonald said...

Oh yippie!! You did it! You posted. I really like the card, it's not plain. And the worry tin is adorable! Great work Cheryl!! I can't wait to see more.
Hugs,
Joani

Unknown said...

Cheryl, love your worry tin great job with it!

Powered By Blogger