Grabbed a button!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mindy's advent calendar

Hi all--I need to plug Mindy's blog so that you will go see her awesome advent calendar that she made. She is showing a page every day and I am so proud of her as each page is her own design. She is not like me who can't do anything without CASEing it. Mindy designed each page on her own and has hours of work in it. Please go check it out at http://craftersclubreadingpa.blogspot.com/ and leave her a comment. I know she would appreciate it. I am one proud mom!
Thanks for checking in.
I won blog candy for a tutorial on an ornament box from Andrea so as soon as I make it, I will post it. Looks like a very neat box.
Cheryl

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am off to check your link, I bet you are super proud.

Mary said...

Oh my the Advent calendar tha Mindy made is lovely. Thank you for sharing the blog with us Cheryl.


Mary

Joani McDonald said...

Cheryl ~ just popping in to wish you and your family Happy Holidays and best wishes for the upcoming year!
Hugs,
Joani

Mary said...

Hi Cheryl,

Just me again. :) I went toyour daughter's blog again today and I can see why you are so proud of her and her work. I love the Christmas page. It is gorgeous.

I hope that you get your mojo back because I miss your work as well.

Mary

Joani McDonald said...

I'm not sure if you'll get this - but I hope your well. Betty and I talked about you today-all good!
Hope things are going well Cheryl.
Your in my prayers.
Hugs,
Joani

Powered By Blogger