Grabbed a button!!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry for the absence

I am so sorry that I haven't posted. I really haven't been in the best of moods lately and have lacked creativity and the time to make anything. This has been a very difficult time for us as we lost my father-in-law in March, my stepfather in Sept. , my precious Abby in Oct, and now to top it off, my husband was one of the employees hit by the Nascar team layoffs. So here we are, 60 years old and living on unemployment. What a horrible year. I am trying so hard to use positive thinking and not feel sorry for myself. It is difficult. We will survive and be stronger for it, I am sure, but right now, it is hard.

So, with that being said, I will be working on my Christmas cards, some handmade gifts to give out and then will post the results on my blog. Please don't give up on me. I am so sorry that I haven't given you any eye candy in so long, but that will change. I am a fighter and usually a very optimistic and upbeat person.

I will be back.
Cheryl

5 comments:

2 Worlds said...

I'm so sorry Cheryl !
I'll think about you !

Betty said...

Cheryl, This is a busy and hectic time for all of us. Each day dawns with uncertainty. I know your hubby is talented and something will come along at the right time...

Hugs and Prayers,
Betty

Unknown said...

I am glad to see you back I was getting worried. So how was Florida?? Lucky girl you, it is freezing rain and snowy here I will take some sunshine. Can't wait to see what Christmas goodies you are going to post.

Missed ya :)

grungedandy said...

I will delurk for this one - been having a hard year myself, so hard to stay with the glass half full when you can see the bottom! keep going you never know whats round the corner! seeya hugya *G*

Mary said...

Cheryl, no apolgoy is needed. YOu have been through a very togh year and now with your husband being laid off that has to be very tough. I am so sorry. Most everyone I know is being touched by this very bad economy that we now have. You just do the best that you can. All of us have to do the best that we can. Things will work out they always do.

Hugs to you.

Mary

Powered By Blogger