Grabbed a button!!!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Beate's sketch challenge

I have been having so much fun with this set I have borrowed from Kathy and made this get well card for a friend of my mother's who has been very sick for quite a while and just had a heart proceedure on Friday. It says "Hope today is a good day for you" and then you open the little flap and it says "and that tomorrow is even better." I used some of the paper I received from Lynn Mercurio and some ribbon that Ellen Hutson enclosed in a blog contest that I won. The base cardstock is from Creative Memories (still trying to use my stash of it up as I really like the SU colors better). I hope Johan likes this card I made for her and that it perks her day up.
Thanks for checking in on me today.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a beautiful card. I love Beate's sketches and will definitely have to try this one! Great job!

Powered By Blogger