Grabbed a button!!!

Monday, August 13, 2007

A card for my motorcycle riding son

I borrowed the set Born to Ride from Kathy to make this card for our son, Bill, who just bought his first Harley motorcycle (a softtail) and passed his licensing exam. I thought he would like this as a congrats card. He and his gal friend have ridden the bike from PA to Myrtle Beach SC and will be stopping here in NC on Thurs. to spend the nite before heading back to PA. I will have this card for him then along with a nice homecooked meal. I know when we are away, sometimes homecooked food tastes really good after eating out all the time. Hope he likes the card. Thanks for checking in with me. Maybe when he gets here, I will take a pix of him with his new red Harley.
Cheryl

4 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Cheryl what is your email
I have mine in my blog
is 2worldswings@gmail.com
Thanks so much , for your kind words
I was so afraid this was my first RAK
I will add you to my blog link friends if that is ok with you.
Hugs

kathy said...

good Job on the card

Unknown said...

Very cool card, you Son is going to love it! Safe trip to all and enjoy time with your Son, he is going to love your homecooking!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl your son will love it .. My hubby will be getting a bike when he returns home in April or May he has always wanted a mototcycle ..
Just a super card ..
xoxox
Dawn

Powered By Blogger