Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Altered items

I made this darling little purse out of the clear card boxes from Papertrey Ink. You cut the box in half and then insert a piece of cardstock. I did a little shrink plastic charm for the front from the "Borders and corners" set and the ambassador monogram set from Papertrey ink. The handles are some ribbon.
Papertrey Ink has adorable heart boxes and what an easy thing to alter. I made this for my granddaughter also. I put M&M's in it. I think she will love it. Too bad this DP is not available any longer.
Window heart box from Papertrey. Isn't this pretty? I used Recollections paper which isn't available any more. I am getting about out of it. I then used Papertreys Beautiful Blooms for the flowers and used pop dots on them. I am not sure what I will do with this beauty. I love it but will give it away.
Thanks for looking in.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Cheryl! Wow your projects are fabulous! They're really pretty gifts for someone special. I love the papers that you used. I never bought any Papertrey stuff. . .I've been to the site but gosh, my wish list is so long. . .

Hope you are doing well!!

Maria

Unknown said...

WOW,(My chin hitting the floor) I love your Recollections heart such a awesome job on all of them!

Sure you don't want to join the PTI Swap?

Happy Stamp Day!

Betty said...

Oh Cheryl - These altered items are terrific! Your granddaughter will love the heart box. Paper Trey Ink ROCKS!!!!!

Powered By Blogger