Grabbed a button!!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines

I just had to show you the Valentine that I made for my husband. I ordered the cloisonne heart by Michael Strong and then embossed it and followed his instructions for making the interlocking hearts. It was fun to make.

This is the card that was inside the interlocking heart envelope. I think DH really liked it. I know I had so much fun making it. I found the instructions on Craft TV weekly. Go check it out.

I am so proud of my sister. I bought her a SU card kit for Christmas and this is a card she made and sent me. Isn't it adorable? I think she did a fantastic job and I am so proud of her. Thank you Sister. That was so sweet of you.

Thanks for checking in on me today.

13 comments:

SOTIRIS said...

your blog is really good!! http://sot77.blogspot.com

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

These are beauties! Hugs for a great day!
~Angie

2 Worlds said...

Looks great Cheryl, I looked his stamps also he has some very interesting stamps full of details

Unknown said...

Both card are wonderful, I love the envie! So was this your Sisters first time stamping? She did a great job, I would be proud also.

dasimonds said...

Beautiful!!
clever idea..
great colors..pretty papers.
Nicely Done..
Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

Both cards are great! LOVE your interlocking card! Just gorgeous! And your sister's card is wonderful as well!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a beautiful version of Michael's card. I too watched that episode and made a card similar to this for my DH for Valentine's Day...let's hope they don't get together and compare notes...lol

kathy said...

What a great valentines card. You are getting so good at stamping

Maria said...

Hi Cheryl! Wow, your cards are so pretty! Your DH must have been very happy to receive such a beautiful card.

Maria

Betty said...

Cheryl
I know I'm slow at reading blogs, but your Valentine card was Super!
Love those hearts. Great Work!

Hugs,
Betty

Risa said...

Hi Cheryl!
I discovered your blog through Jana. All I can say is "wow"! Your cards are very pretty.
malieta:)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

Kris said...

Wow, what beautiful things here!

Cheryl, you won a coupon for a free dairy product at my blog. :) Send your address to me at clouth@gmail.com, and I'll get it right out to you. Congrats!

Powered By Blogger