Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Papertrey stamps caseing

I invested in some Papertrey Ink stamps and have had a ball caseing Nichole Heady for these cards. I change some things up as I don't have all the correct colors but I try to do them as close as possible. I think I am learning alot by doing this and someday maybe I can come up with my own design. This card uses the new set "out on a limb" and I think it is my most favorite set. The leaves match up on the limb and look so pretty. I did the stamping with SU colors and then dropped just a drop of water on each flower to make it look watercolored. I didn't use the Stampers Select cardstock and this cardstock buckled a little bit. I heard that the other won't do that.
I also cased this card done with Little Lady. I used some of the chalk inks on it. My one lady bug is done upside down but it doesn't look bad.
Another "out on a limb" done ala Nichole Heady. This was one of her sneak peaks and you cut pieces of cardstock and sponged the edges and then attached them to the cardstock base. I love this. One I did in blue and one I did in a light brown color. (bad me--I didn't write down my colors so don't remember. I should post very soon after I make my cards instead of waiting.). I love this technique and these cards are so pretty in person.
Another "Out on a Limb" done with a window and vellum. I made my own photo corners--didn't have the correct punch so they didn't turn out quite right, but it is still a pretty card.
Thanks for looking in. I hope you liked these Papertrey cards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you buy her out, no wonder she can't keep items in stock, LOL! I love your spin on the cards, very nice job. You are lucky to have out on a limb, I love the sentiments in this set.

Wonderful Cards Cheryl!!

Powered By Blogger