Grabbed a button!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am so blessed

I just have to show you more of the great birthday cards that I received and give credit to these awesome stampers. The first card was made by Debbie Riches and it is such a happy, feel good card. I love the little bird. Thank you Debbie for putting a smile on my face.
I am a member of Splitcoaststampers Wish RAK group and this card came to me from Renae Crosby (luvtoembellish is her splitcoast name) and it just beautiful. It looks like she may have used rub on's on this card--I have never been brave enough to do that, but she has it down to a science. Thank you Renae. I appreciate being remembered.
Another Wish RAK friend, Judy (pianolady1026) sent me these goodies. The card is adorable and then she sent me a cuttlebugged piece of cardstock with the new pumpkin design. And to top it off, she sent a stamp set that would match this piece of cardstock with pumpkins. Can you see it? Awesome is all I can say. Thank you Judy. That was so sweet of you. I love the coloring on the card.
And then what can I say about my friend,Sara Paschal? Just look at this stunning card. It is drop dead gorgeous. Sara is spoiling me all the time. She even enclosed some word window punched phrases. Thank you sweet Sara.

I am going to make another post with some of the cute gifts that I received. Hope I haven't bored you too much, but I really wanted to show these great cards and maybe you will even get an idea from them.
Thanks for looking in.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the DP in the first photo. I now scan all of my DP so when it retires I still can print it out and use it. Great coloring on both of the cards and I am going to go on a hunt for the CB pumpkin folder that looks great.

Powered By Blogger