Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bunch of Voila

I had 3 men who are having birthdays in Jan so needed to make some cards. I thought I would make the same card and practice my gamsol technique. The only difference is the colors I used. This set, Voila, is such a versatile set. I just love it. I would like to make some coasters with this chef on them. I hope the recipients like this card.


Now, just to show how versatile this stamp set is, I used the hearts from Truckloads of love to put on the platter. Then I used love you and the xx's and oo's from Fancy Flexible Phrases. The paper is from last year. This time I didn't feel like getting my prismacolor pencils out and used my old crayola pencils that sit on my desk. Well, what a huge difference. I could hardly get the color to move on the image. Maybe I should just get rid of the crayolas. I put some stickles on the hearts and also on the chef's buttons. It is cute and easy. Not sure who will get this one.
Thanks for checking in on me today. Hope to have more to post this weekend. I have a card to make for a good friend's birthday and I have a new technique I would like to try from Erika Martin.
Cheryl






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards! I have that stamp set, and I love it!

I didn't know how to email you to answer your question. I'm using a Big Shot for my Nestabilities. I put a piece or two of cardstock under my die to get a better embossing impression. I hope that helps.

Powered By Blogger