Grabbed a button!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Counting my Blessings

I almost CASED this card directly from Debbie at Thinking Inking. I fell in love with her design and the colors are spectacular. I didn't have the exact colors she had so I substituted SU colors. She used all PTI cardstock. But I did have the stamp set First Fruits so could pretty much do it. I love how it turned out.
And I am counting my blessings as I got out Jerry's old camera and charged the battery and crossed my fingers and it worked!!!! So, I am back in business again. I still can't imagine how I lost my cute little camera but this is ok for now.
And today I feel better. I picked up Abby's ashes yesterday so it was a rough day for me, but today I feel that a veil of depression has been lifted and my mind is clear once more. It has been a rough time lately.
Thanks for checking in and I will be posting another card that I made for Jerry's birthday tomorrow. I think it is a cute one.
Thanks for checking in with me today. I am thankful.
Cheryl

1 comment:

2 Worlds said...

This one is beautiful, are you better about your dog now?
Hope so

Powered By Blogger