Grabbed a button!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Now some great news

Amongst all the sadness that I have had this week comes this very bright spot. Our son and his girlfriend got engaged and are planning a Dec. 27th wedding. We love our future DIL and can't be more thrilled. So, I got my head together and made this card for them to celebrate. Our son deserves happiness and I know they will have it together. Isn't it nice that when you are at a low point, that something happens to lift you up?
Thanks for reading.
Cheryl

6 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

WOW , this card is beautiful !!!

Unknown said...

I love this card, I have this set and have not used it for a long time I am going to get it out and play soon. Congrats to your Son And future DIL Cheryl :)

Melanie said...

Congrats!!

Please email me your addy and I'll send the code, I couldn't find it in your profile, thanks!!

Wanda said...

Your card is just wonderful!!! TFS

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Congratulations on your happy news!

Your card is beautiful!

Betty said...

Cheryl,
What great news - another member to your family! pretty soon we shall hear of grandchildren- oh how sweet life can be, even when we don't notice.
Hugs,
Betty

Powered By Blogger