Grabbed a button!!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I don't know what to title this post as I am just a mess!! Not only have I lost my precious dog Abby, but now I think I am losing my mind as well! I can not find my camera anywhere. I was ready to take a photo of a card I made today and couldn't find my camera. I have searched all afternoon. I can not imagine where it is. I am praying that it just turns up because what is a blog without a camera to take photos to post. With Jerry's lack of job security right now, I don't feel that I can just go out and buy a new camera so not sure what I am going to do. Anyhow, sorry I don't have photos for you. My card turned out pretty. I used First Fruits from Papertray ink. That is such a pretty set.
Hope to be back soon with photos.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am so very sorry thatyou lost your precious Abby. I hope that you are doing better.

Mary

Powered By Blogger