Grabbed a button!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My grandson's creation


Sorry I have been absent for the last bit, but my daughter and grandkids are here visiting me and so I have been focusing on them. Today my grandson asked to make a card to send to a very special couple back at his home and so I helped him. This is his creation. He even used odorless mineral spirits and a stump. Also, he is only 7 and I think he did a great job. So, here is my grandson's card.They are here til the weekend, so I won't be posting until next week. Thanks for checking in with me.

Cheryl

5 comments:

kathy said...

how cute. He did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl : This is sooo darling He did a Fabulous Job .. I would have to say sign him up!. Hee! Hee!
I just love the Truck sooo cute . Hey How is the weight loss going girlie ?
xoxx
Dawn

blah said...

That's way too cute! Love the rainbow truck :-)

Unknown said...

Cheryl,
Thanks for posting on my blog and for the kind words. I so enjoyed the card your grandson made.. and with one of my favorite sets. Its so much fun to see the creations of the youngest generation. They are always so fresh and imaginative! What a nice job! I know you are proud of him. I look forward to visiting often.

Unknown said...

This is very cute, isn't it fun crafting with kids. I love it!

Powered By Blogger