Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Stamping Mama's Tutorial Program

I can't tell you how much I love this card. It is so much prettier IRL. I bought Erika Martin's tutorial program and this was the 3rd one. It was called Yin-Yang and was so much fun to make. I suggest you subscribe to this program and you will get lots of great new ways to make cards. Erika has such easy to follow instructions with photo details and the cards just turn out exactly the way they are supposed to. She even gives alternatives to use. This is the 2nd card I have made. The next one I make will be the lighthouse one, but I don't have the Gina K lighthouse stamp that Erika used, so will try to use the one I have. I look forward to each email I get from Erika. If you have any questions about her program, just ask me. I love it.
Thanks for checking in today.
Cheryl out!!

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The word on the front of the card says it all, doesn't it?

Powered By Blogger