Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Stamp club projects

We made this cute little box with Doodle This and some craft ink. I hadn't used craft ink before. It took awhile to dry. This is adorable and was easy to make. Not sure what I will put in it.
This is the Wild Rose stamp set and doesn't show how pretty this card really is. We used some DP for the little strip and the flowers were stamped and cut out and then the top one was mounted on dimensionals. It is really very attractive.

This card is meant to have a photo attached to it. Not sure what I think of this one. I used Wild About You stamp set on it. I think I would like to own this set as it seems very versatile.
That is it for this year of stamp club and I won't be rejoining for next year. My friend Kathy and I and Pat, when she can come, will do our own club and projects that we find from the blogs and splitcoast. We have more than enough materials.
Cheryl out!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger