Grabbed a button!!!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday

We are home from our trip to Savannah, GA. What a beautiful city it is with all the 21 squares, the River St. sights, the wonderful restaurants, and we loved the Skidaway Island State Park for camping. We hated to return home yesterday, but the job does require us to return to reality.
We have the camper unloaded and I have most of the laundry done and ready to go back in. Our next trip is Mother's Day weekend and we will be going to Myrtle Beach and will be staying at Willowtree Resort. We reserved one of the premier sites with a hot tub so we are really looking forward to that.
I want to make a birthday card today for my friend, Pat, who is my Weight Watcher leader. I have not been successful with WW lately (my mind just isn't in it), but I have been using the 3day diet and that seems to work for me right now. So, if I can get my creative hat on, I will make a card and publish it for you to see. Kathy tells me that I shouldn't copy any more and should try to use my own creativity, so I will do that!! (or at least try).
Hope to post later. Thanks for checking in. I appreciate it and would you please tell your friends about my little blog. I will do blog candy someday soon.
Cheryl

No comments:

Powered By Blogger