Grabbed a button!!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stamp Club

I went to stamp club today and my demo Janet had us make some of the cutest things. We did a shaker card which was much easier than the one that Kathy and I made. I will be making more of them. Also we made a chipboard frame with a monogram on the front. I chose a C so I could give it to my friend Carolyn or Cindy or keep it myself. Also made a trifold card out of the double sided paper and a bookmark out of a paper clip. Very much fun today.
There were only 3 of us there.
It has been a beautiful day today and I got some stuff loaded in the camper to take. I am going to make the Weight Watchers strawberry yogurt pie to take with us for dessert rather than eat the desserts at the restaurants in Savannah. I am hoping we get to eat at Lady and Sons. We didn't the last time there and this time I really want to. I also think I would like to try the Pirate House as I have heard that it is unique.
We are looking forward to getting away. But our poor plants that we just bought will need to be brought in the garage as they are predicting freezing temps for a few mornings.
I will try to post photos of my cards--this will be new for me. Hang in there with me.
Cheryl

1 comment:

kathy said...

good job the shaker card is adorable

Powered By Blogger