Grabbed a button!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Another sketch challenge card from Splitcoast


I bought one of the glue pads at a stamp show I went to several weeks ago and also splurged on several colors of the ultra fine glitter. The sketch challenge today made me want to do something with this stuff as I was watching Martha Stewart on the Today show today and she used her glue and glitter and it looked so pretty. So I started playing with it and this card is what I came up with. Now if someone could tell me what to do to keep the glitter from coming off. I even tried hairspray over it. I still have a long way to go to but I am having fun on the journey. I used the cuttlebug heart embossing folder on the real red base as I thought it needed something. Then I used the glitter on the doodle that set and cut into squares with my Creative Memories square punch. I stuck it all down with my ATG 714 gun (which I love but get some glue hanger oners!!!) Then I stamped the delight in life with versafine ink (which I love) and added the bow from Jodys ribbon share. I am sure this could use something else, but I just don't know what. I will continue to try to create and share with you.

Thanks for checking in today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger