Grabbed a button!!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Zen Illuminated Card

I signed up for Erika Martin's tutorial program and this is the card I made with the first tutorial for the Zen Illuminated Background technique. I used her colors but didn't use her stamp set as I didn't have it so used the Delight In Life set. The word sweet is one of Gina K's stamps. I used Glossy White, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, and Orchid Opulence cardstock. I also used the perfect plum watercolor crayon and rubbing alcohol. It was a most interesting technique and I will try it again now that I know what I am doing. I must say that I really enjoy tutorials and Erika writes the best (along with my gal Dawn Griffith).

I got my shipment of the Versamagic Dew Drops. I love the way they work with the clear stamps but what a mess I make. I had ink all over me and the cardstock. How do you all stay clean? Any suggestions will be taken seriously.

I also got my Missy B stamps and some of the mounting foam for them and they work great. Now my scissors are all sticky. How do I remove that stickiness from them?

Guess that is all for now. Maybe Kathy and I will stamp this weekend. Thanks for looking in!!

Cheryl out!!
Powered By Blogger