Grabbed a button!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Karen Lockhart orginal!!!


Look what I won from Ellen Hutson!!! It is a Karen Lockhart original that she has signed. Wow, I love it and it is in a place of honor on my tv credenza. It is done with the "flowers in chintz" stamp and it is lovelier than the photo shows. I feel like a very, very lucky person and I want to thank Ellen so much for offering this and for sending it out to me so that I received it so quickly.

And I read on Ellen's blog that the Karen Foster snap stamps are going to be no more. That is so sad as they are such cute stamps and easy to use. Let's all write and tell her to not d/c them, ok?

I haven't been posting as we were away to Myrtle Beach for Mother's Day weekend and our son came down from PA to be with us. He brought his lady friend who we adore. We had a terrific time and now it is back to reality again. We camped at this neat campground called Willowtree Resort. It was the cleanest and most pleasant campground we have ever been in. The only drawback of it was that it was so far from the beach. They did have a beautiful lake that our camper was backed up to. There was a mile walking trail around the lake so every morning, Jerry, the dogs and I took a hike around the lake.

Thanks for checking in today and I will stamp something this week--promise. I look forward to the sketch challenges on Splitcoast on Wed.
Cheryl

No comments:

Powered By Blogger