Grabbed a button!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Play day!!!

Kathy came over to my house today while Jerry was at the race track at a meeting and we played with our stamps. We decided to do the Sunday challenge card from Heartfelt Greetings blog, so we worked on that. Here is my creation. I used the Roses in Winter stamp set that is soon to be retired. I will continue to use this one as I am not a demo and I can!!! I also used the words from Papertrey stamps Paper Tray for the ovals that I punched with the large and small oval punch. I used DP from SU called Oxford. I love the SU designer papers. The ink I used was from the versamagic ink share from Doodlidoo and I love it. I made quite a mess with it tho and had to keep washing my hands so I wouldn't cover the paper and me with it.We even played with shrink plastic today and that stuff is amazing. I will have to figure out how to put a piece of it on a card. I am so impressed. Kathy liked it too and will be buying some shrink plastic soon. So, it was a good crafting day today. I even made Luke the cutest little lady bug can for his birthday money. I used the Little Lady stamp set from Papertrey that I just got. I will post a photo of it too. Be right back.

Ok, here is the little can. Isn't this better than putting money in a card?

Time to go think up something for dinner as Jerry just called and is on his way home from the racetrack. Better go.

Thanks for checking in with me today. Cheryl out!!!

6 comments:

kathy said...

hmmmm you are so talented. I am luckier then most I got to see it in real life

Anonymous said...

SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN MONEY IN A CARD! VERY CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Love it GF .. That lady bug can is adorable ..I think I may have to make these for graduating gifts this year .. with of course money inside .. Thanks girlie .
xox
Dawn Griffith

Linda McClain said...

I love, love the Roses in Winter stamp set, and your card is so beautiful. Yep, I'm gonna still use it. Lin

Michele Kovack said...

Love this little can! How cute it that? Thanks for visiting my blog today!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I LOVE that rose.
(but then I have a serious rose addcition)

Powered By Blogger