I have really gone out on a limb today trying new things. This time I tried the mulberry batik challenge on Splitcoast, but since I didn't have any mulberry paper, I used a coffee filter. The technique was not very hard and I may try it again now that I see how it works. My problem was how to use the paper when I finished it. I stamped the doodle this flower on the filter and then clear embossed it and then did all the water stuff to it with some of the bold bright colors. Then I ironed it and tore it and then I had the problems. I found some old cardstock and used that and stamped the little flower on the base with versamark. Then I did the flower from doodle that in pixie pink and sponged with brilliant blue, punched with the oval punch and mounted on blue oval to match the base. Now that I look at it, it looks like an O!!! It still didn't look complete so I had to add a blue ribbon bow on the top. Not sure that helps, but oh well, it is done. I also stamped the word smile at the bottom just because.
Thanks for checking it out. Maybe someday I will improve.